For the duration of the semester, I'll keep this blog going.
Getting to know who to use Flash, come up with an idea based on the limited knowledge you may gleam in the short time you will have a chance to use it is daunting.
Not only is there the pressure of getting an assignment out but also a lot of time is eaten up simply trying to understand how to use Flash.
Let's be honest here, most of you will have never used, or needed to use Flash before, and once the assignment is over, you never need to use it again, it may be a case of, lets get this over with.
I understand this.
I will create a simple video tutorial in the next few days to try and provide some simple shortcut tips targeted directly at this assignment to help speed up the process.
If there is something you are stuck on, or cannot figure out though in the meantime, please ask me.
Thank you Darren! Legend. Your last tutorial on Adobe was very intuitive as well. I'm strongly considering investing in Camtasia Studio 7 as a result so that I can develop screencasts for my summer project.
ReplyDeleteThat would be great Darren! I'll keep checking here then! Thank you for being so thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteAnd to think, someone looked at me like I had two heads yesterday when I suggested we maintain our blogs on a casual basis in order to help each other out. You know you are ;-)
ReplyDeleteExcellent, thanks. Will keep an eye on your posts :)
ReplyDelete